Project for independent chefs, caterers

Joined Jul 27, 2020
What's up guys. I'm currently working on a platform for independent chefs , i looked at different company and most of them offer the same things (like private chefs at home ect).

I want to find something different, a different kind of models that will give customers something unique to look for and all?

do you guys have some ideas to share?

Joined Jul 27, 2020
I'm not quite sure what you are asking?
If you were a customer, what kind of service would you like to get on a platform. Most of the platform i see, example, miummium , offers only Chef at home services...Im looking to offer something different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined May 5, 2010
Perhaps it's the word "platform" that has us confused.
What I take from your question is that you are looking for Chef businesses other then Rent a Chef, Personal Chef services, or the like....

Joined Oct 10, 2005
I think this is the wrong platform to gather information for the o.p.’s intended platform....

Think about it for a minute, the “chef” is not the customer, but instead a 3rd party to the transaction.

It’s the customer that the o.p. needs to approach, since it’s the customer who is paying for the service.

As with “groupon” and other coupon like “platforms” I think this is a trend that will never really catch on.

Just my 2 cents..

Joined Jul 27, 2020
Perhaps it's the word "platform" that has us confused.
What I take from your question is that you are looking for Chef businesses other then Rent a Chef, Personal Chef services, or the like....
Yes exact. Some people told me Chefs who offer Meals ready-to-go. I just want to gather all the ideas people can give me.

Joined Oct 10, 2005
How interesting!

will we get a royalty or stipend for the ideas we contribute? A percentage of the gross sum charged to the customer, or after your fees have been deducted from what the chef gets for his/her efforts?

Joined May 5, 2010
What's up guys. I'm currently working on a platform for independent chefs , i looked at different company and most of them offer the same things (like private chefs at home ect).

I want to find something different, a different kind of models that will give customers something unique to look for and all?

do you guys have some ideas to share?

Now that we understand your question, you'll probably be better off researching on your own.

Joined Sep 17, 2018
If you were a customer, what kind of service would you like to get on a platform. Most of the platform i see, example, miummium , offers only Chef at home services...Im looking to offer something different.
I'm not sure what other services a chef would offer than private functions, to go and caterings? Maybe childcare for other food workers?

Top Bottom
动漫岛 - 十八禁啪漫动漫-成年AV动漫网站